As an analysts or knowledge worker you are busy everyday searching for information, often in onerous and time consuming ways. The goal of course is to locate the strategic knuggets of information and insight that answer questions, contribute to reports and inform all levels of management. Yet current search technology proves to be a blunt tool for this task. What you are looking for is trapped in the overwhelming amount of information available to you in an endless parade of formats and forced user interfaces. Immediate access to strategic information is the key to support monitoring, search, analysis and automatic correlation of information.
Join this presentation and roundtable discussion with Expert System on semantic technology that solves this every day, every business problem.
This is a free webinar brought to you by Expert System.
To register send an e-mail to email@example.com
- You are looking for a semantic indexing, search and analysis innovative tool to manage your strategic internal and external information.
- You want to overcome the limits of traditional search systems to manage the contents of large quantities of text.
- You have ever wondered how you can improve the effectiveness of the decision making process in your company.
DATE/TIME: July 10th 2008, 9:00 am PT, 12:00 pm ET USA; 5:00 pm UK.
Duration: 60 Minutes
Focus On: semantics as a leading technology to understand, search, retrieve, and analyze strategic contents.
The webinar will teach how to:
- Conceptualize search and analysis on multilingual knowledge bases;
- Investigate the documents in an interactive way through an intuitive web interface;
- Highlight all the relations, often unexpected, that link the elements across the documents.
- Monitor specific phenomena constantly and then easily generate and distribute ways for others to understand them.
It's worth a look-see, I think.